These classes prepare the young dancer for ballet. Concentration is on ballet floor stretches, strengthening of the body, basic positions of feet and arms, small jumps and coordination exercises.
Concentration is on proper alignment, detail, and quality of movement, and concentrating on developing each student’s individual artistry.
Recommended: Ages 3-2nd Grade (1x/week); Grades 3-5 (2x/week); Grades 6-7 (3x/week); Grades 8-12 (4x/week)
(1) 30-minute class per week, must be 3 years old before 9/22
(1) 45-minute class per week, must be 4 years old before 9/22
(1) 45-minute class per week, must be 5 years old before 9/22
(1) one-hour class per week
(2) 90-minute classes per week
(3) 90-minute classes per week
(4) 90-minute classes per week
Ages 10 - 18, Must be taken with Technique Class (see above)
(1) 90-minute class per week for 1st year pointe students
(2) 90-minute classes per week for 2nd year pointe students
(3) 90-minute classes per week for 3rd year pointe students
Meneer School of Dance
265 North Main Street, Suite 21, Munroe Falls, OH 44262, US
Copyright © 2022 Meneer School of Dance - All Rights Reserved.